FLIPCAB 4.0 SQMM, 2 CORE FRLS PVC INSULATED ALUMINUM UNARMOURED CABLE
Armoured Cable is a form of electrical cable, primarily found in electrical installations such as powered devices and networks, powering outdoor features such as lighting and jacuzzis, as well as industrial installations.
Armored cables contains good quality insulation material of cores. It’s construction is commonly identified as steel for the wire armour, PVC for the outer sheathing and bedding, XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) for the insulation and plain annealed stranded copper for the cores.
As the cable contains a steel/aluminum wire or strip armour, this not only provides a form of mechanical protection, but can also be used an earth for the cable.
- Product Information : Flipcab® 4.0 Sqmm, 2 Core FRLS PVC Insulated Aluminum Unarmoured Cable
- HSN Code : 8544.60.20
- Brand : Flipcab®
- No. & Size Of Wire (Nom.) :0.84
- SQ. MM : 4.00 MM
- Core : 2
- Material : Plain annealed Aluminum
- Max. D.C. Cond. Resistance at 20 Deg. C. : 7.41 (Ohm/km)
- Shape of the Conductor : Stranded Circular
- Insulation Material : XLPE as per IS 7098 (pt-1)/88 or PVC
- Nominal thickness : 0.7 mm
- Core Identification : Red, Black
- Inner Sheath Material :Extruded PVC Type ST2 as per IS:5831/84
- Nominal Thickness : 0.3 mm
- Outer Sheath Material : Extruded FRLS PVC Type ST2 as per IS:5831/84
- Thickness : 1.80 mm (Min.)
- Nominal Overall Diameter Of Cable : 11.80 ± 2.0
- Approx Cable Weight : 183 Kg./Km
- Continuous Current carrying capacities : In Ground at 30°C (A) : 43 , In Air at 40°C (A) : 39
- Colour of Outer : Black
- Maximum Conductor Temp. Under Normal Operating Condition : 90°C
- Maximum Conductor Temperature at the Termination of Short Circuit : 250°C
- Advantages of Flipcab Wires and Cables :
Higher Electrical Strength Retention
Higher Short Circuit Rating
Better Electrical, Mechanical & Thermal Properties
Easy Jointing & Termination.